Sunday, September 21, 2014

5 Things That Remind Me of Nicki Minaj's Ass.

The second I saw Nicki Minaj's album cover for Anaconda, I was mystified. I couldn't stop staring at it. I had a feeling that I've seen her ass before, it just looked too familiar.



It wasn't until last night where I decided to figure out where I have seen that ass before.


My Wallet

Upon further inspection of my wallet I realized her ass is the Mastercard logo! I knew I have seen it before. I also realize why looking at her ass made me feel like I owe someone money.




My Social Studies Textbook

Nothing blew my mind like when I first learnt what a Venn diagram was. Now that I realize kids can use Nicki Minaj's ass as a Venn diagram, I'm jealous.




My Childhood

Mickey mouses ears were always the most iconic two circles. That was until Anaconda dropped. Step aside mouse, we got Nicki now!

Cheesy Wedding Photos

This is  gonna suck for a lot of people's cheesy wedding photos. Congratulations, your cherished memories will now remind you of Nicki Minaj's ass.

These Drunk Old Bald Guys

I don't know who these guys are, I don't know where they are from but their bald heads combine to recreate the magic that is Nicki Minaj's ass!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

or two sunny side ups