Well, just what i thought would happen, once the Writer Strike Prolongs, we will start seeing awful, just AWFUL Reality shows...here's a few courtesy of Msn.ca...
10. Pussycat Dolls 2: Girlicious (Date TBA, The CW)
The Pussycat Dolls are apparently full (has anyone seen Asia since winning?), but now they need a new band, Girlicious.
9. Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew (Jan. 10, VH1)
Nine D-List celebrities (including American Idol, Season 4 contestant Jessica Sierra) check themselves into rehab in L.A., and receive help from Loveline host David Drew "Dr. Drew" Pinsky.
8. Make Me a Supermodel (Jan. 2, Bravo)
Think America’s Next Top Model with two key differences: co-ed contestants and Americans call in to determine who gets the boot.
7. Top This Party (Jan. 4, Lifetime)
Two groups of party planners go head-to-head creating and staging elaborate parties.
6. My Dad is Better Than Your Dad (Date TBA, NBC)
Sons and daughters join their fathers in a series of stunt-driven challenges to see whose dad rules.
5. Transamerican Love Story (Feb. 2008, Logo)
A transgender woman gets her pick from a pool of single men.
4. Millionaire Matchmaker (Jan. 22, Bravo)
The rich need some lovin’ too – Millionaire’s Club founder and CEO Patti Stanger sets up wealthy men with less rich, attractive women.
3. Parking Wars (Jan. 8, MTV)
Follows the staff of the Philadelphia Parking Authority as they deal with the day-to-day business of giving out tickets and dealing with angry drivers.
2. The Baby Borrowers (Date TBA, NBC)
Teenaged couples move into a house, find themselves jobs, and care for babies, toddlers, pre-teens, teens and senior citizens for three weeks.
1. Farmer Wants a Wife (Date TBA, The CW)
A simple farm boy looks for the love of his life – from a pool of haughty city girls
Pretty much the classiest Reality Tv show's i have heard of....