Thursday, June 7, 2007

J.U.S.T.I.C.E Shirts

A couple of days ago you might have seen the music video for the Justice song "D.A.N.C.E" I mentioned you would be able to purchase some of those shirts. I am happy to claim I am not a liar and that yes they are currently available in sets of 2. So far only 2 sets are available for about 50 euros, which is about 66 dollars American.
This is Set number 1

Which is available at
http://www.wesoldout.com/product_info.php?products_id=1790
This is Set number 2

which is available here http://www.wesoldout.com/product_info.php?products_id=1791

Both are designed by the Video Director So-Me, which judging by a couple of his other videos is becoming the next Spike Jonze of music videos, because everything he touches turns to video Gold.
Anyways I think Akon is hated world wide because yesterday's blog saw my largest world wide viewership, so to people in Australia, Sweden, Mexico, US, Britain and Other places i don't know where due to my shitty geography classes in grade 8, I say Thanks!

No comments: